- The rates, terms and conditions on this page apply to all advertising contracts received by the publisher. If no contract is received, the advertisers will be billed at the single insertion rate.
- Publisher reserves the right to increase advertising rates for any issue upon 30 days notice in writing before the insertion order closing date of the issue. All contracts are accepted subject to this reservation.
- Publisher reserves option to insert the words 'Advertising Feature' above or below any copy.
- Publisher is not liable for printed quality of advertising if submission does not follow digital guidelines.
- If complete copy is not furnished according to mechanical and deadline requirements, publisher can charge for extra production work required. An estimate of such extra charges will be furnished upon request.
- Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content (including text representation and illustrations) of advertisements printed and also responsibility for any claims arising therefrom against publisher.
- Publisher is not bound by any conditions printed on advertisers' contracts when such conflict with policies covered by this rate sheet.
- All advertising copy is subject to the approval of the publisher.
Publisher shall not be liable for any failure to print, publish, or circulate all or any portion of any issue in which an advertisement accepted by publisher is contained if such failure is due to acts of God, strikes, or other circumstances beyond the publisher's control.
Indemnification of Publisher
In consideration of publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and separately, will indemnify and hold harmless the publisher, its officers, agents, and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of right of privacy, copyright infringements, or plagiarism.